NEW DATE FOR AAMPSCOTTSDALE 2020 August 21st - 23rd, 2020
Announcing CME ACCREDITED Options
- "Live" In-Person Attendance
- "Live Stream" or "Post Conference" Remote Access
Advanced Applications in Chronic Digestive Disorders
Welcome to the AAMP Summer Conference
Scottsdale - August 21ˢᵗ-23ʳᵈ, 2020
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton
COVID-19: A message from Dr. Paul Anderson
At AAMP live conferences, your health and safety remains our utmost importance. Right now, our AAMP “delayed” Spring Conference will take place on August 21st -23rd in Scottsdale, Arizona. AAMP is working closely with the hotel, to ensure that all appropriate health and safety measures are in place.
At this time and is likely to be the case in the forthcoming months, your decision in how you participate in this conference will be down to how you feel, or down to regulations in place outside of your control, or possibly a combination of both. Either way, one of these factors, if not both, will clearly come into play.
AAMP can assist you in the decision-making process by offering you an appropriate range of options:
- Joining us in-person for the August conference and enjoy all the atmosphere, course material and value-added benefits that an AAMP conference has built its reputation on, all with health and safety in mind.
- Join us for a live remote stream over the entire 3-day conference, that will be interactive, so you can feel part of the audience during Q & A, panel discussions etc. U.S. based physicians will also qualify for the full 18 hours AMA PRA Cat 1 CME credits, 10 pharmacology and 2.5 ethics credits.
- Unable to join us for the live remote stream? No problem. You can obtain all the lecture recordings and course material post-conference and still obtain your full CME credit entitlement, having completed the evaluation and quiz questions.
Total AAMP flexibility to you, our loyal attendees!
The AAMP Deferred Payment Plan will assist you in reserving your slot and deciding later on which option is best for you.
Just a $200 deposit and the balance due a month before the conference
Chronic GI illness is not only on the rise in our patient populations but also becoming more difficult to assess and treat. Everything from laboratory methods to various natural and prescription therapies are becoming more complex, and often difficult to employ.
AAMP Scottsdale 2020 is designed to bring expert speakers who deal with these diagnoses and can demystify and clarify assessment, therapy and troubleshooting.
Areas which will be discussed:
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- GI Infectious disease
- The role of various forms of biofilms in GI disease
- “Irritable Bowel” and other non-specific diagnoses
- SIBO / SIFO
- Food allergy and Intolerance
- GI inflammation, immune system and relationships to systemic health
- Histamine and other inflammatory mediators
- Post-antibiotic post-surgical and post-infectious repair strategies
- The gut-brain connection
- And others
Some of the interventions to be discussed:
- The myriad of food testing; which does what and when to use (or not use)
- GI biome testing
- Systemic lab tests to assess GI effect on the whole body
- Dietary approaches
- Pre and probiotics
- Compounded and Standard Prescription Agents
- Natural oral therapies
- IV and Injection therapies
- Hyperbaric Oxygen, Heat / Sauna and Laser Therapies
- Biofilm and GI Repair Agents
- And more
Don't just take our word for it,
Here's what past attendees think!
“AAMP was extremely affordable given the value shared. Every speaker was truly fantastic and inspiring. So worth the ticket price and time investment. AAMP left me feeling like I was given far more than it cost me to attend. It was a very community collective feel to the event, that makes it easy to recommend to others not already connected with this community."
“I rated the speakers on new info for me and how applicable in using these therapies with patients. At AAMP, all speakers are great! The resources are abundant, and I’m confident in being able to apply new things learned with my patients.”
“No one puts on conferences as well run, well fed and well coordinated than AAMP. Honestly, no one else even comes close! Plus, AAMP always has great speakers and I very much appreciate the healthy food options."
“My 1st AAMP conference. It was the best run conference I have ever attended. The organization and punctuality were absolutely amazing and there is no equal. The food was the best I’ve ever had at a conference. All speakers are great, knowledgeable and excellent presenters."
“Truly fantastic conference, head and shoulders above many others, with an exceptional amount of knowledge and wisdom being shared. Very well run time management. Really looking forward to Arizona 2019.”
Friday,August 21ˢᵗ to Sunday, August 23ʳᵈ, 2020
DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale
5401 North Scottsdale Road | Scottsdale, AZ 85250
NEWLY RENOVATED ELEGANT RESORT, DELIVERING EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
Located minutes from downtown Scottsdale, and 12 miles from Phoenix International Airport, the newly renovated DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley offers a comfortable stay in tranquil surroundings. Relax at AAMP in this beautifully landscaped property surrounded by lavish courtyards, cacti and palm trees. Every spacious guest room at this Paradise Valley resort offers impressive views from your private balcony or patio. Swim in one of our two outdoor pools, work out in the health club or enjoy a game of tennis or basketball.